NRG Hydraulic Basketball Poles
NRG Hydraulic Basketball hoop is the finest engineered competition portable in the world utilizing the Hydraulic technology
• The maintenance-free Hydraulic mechanism is designed for balanced and effortless lifting/lowering of the unit
• The unique mechanism is concealed inside the base for safety and appearance
• A superbly designed extension arm made of fully welded, heavy wall rectangular tubing is patterned which is universally considered the most structurally stable competition portable
• The extension arm and heavy duty uprights eliminate the need for unsightly bridge supports, giving the fans a clear view of the court
• It comes equipped with an official size shatter proof glass backboard, our original backboard padding and a positive lock breakaway goal
• The base is fully padded on three sides with vinyl covered high density polyurethane foam
• The front upright is similarly padded
• Meets NCAA, NAIA, NFHS and NBA main court specifications and is approved design by FIBA for high level international competition
• Boom pad and floor anchoring system are included with the unit
• Shot clock supports are sold separately.
Serial No: Name: Model NO Size (m): Standard:
NRGBBP-A NRG Hydraulic Basketball Pole / BBPH Height=305cm, Stretch=2.55m FIBA
Materials: High Quality Steel,
Height : 305cm (adjustable)
Stretch 2.55 m
Color : Blue, Orange, Green, Red
Protective cover: Blue, Orange, Green, Red
Shot Clock: Digital
Characteristics : Height adjustable; movable;
Acid and alkali, damp and hot,
GB1771-91 36 hours salt spray test,
Warranty clause :
⦁ The Basketball Poles are covered by NRG Manufacturer’s Material warranty for the period of three years.
⦁ Poles Base and Structure warranty three years.
⦁ Hydraulic System warranty one year.
⦁ Warranty is subject to proper maintenance by the professionals as per defined parameters.
⦁ The Poles should be free of any defects.
⦁ Poles are for indoor use only
⦁ Do not put any sharp items on the Pole Base Box or on the cover.
⦁ Do not use any harmful chemicals on the material.
⦁ Do not expose the material to extreme weather conditions extreme Hot or Cold as it will cause the color to fade and develop rust.